Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still Here

Hi everyone..just wanted to say i'm still here but won't be doing so much as my son and daughter were in a very serious car accident coming home from work. My daughter, thank god, flew out the passenger window and suffered a broken nose and lots of bruising..my son sustained major injuries..broken back, shattered pelvis, internal bleeding (spleen), broken nose and lots of bruising. He's home now with a hospital bed and wheelchair on a long road to recovery, but he will walk again (going to start rehab in about a month).
One day at a time...

Hugs to all!
Matty

6 comments:

just me said...

Scary for a mom, we will keep their healing in our prayers.

~Madalynne~ said...

Oh Matty, how horrible! I can't imagine how stressful your summer must have been. Glad your son is home and your daughter is okay. Certainly puts things in perspective.

MLBetterly said...

OMG, Matty! My heart broke to hear this. You and your children will be in my thoughts. I can't even imagine! So, so sorry.

Cindi Myers said...

I'm stunned!
I can't believe you have been going through all of this! You poor thing!
I'm so glad that your kids are OK.
I feel so bad that your son still has so much to go through.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers!
XOXO - Cindi

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Matty, my friend,
I am so very sorry. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I will email you with my phone numbers.
Please hang in there, my friend. Your daughter was so lucky and I am so grateful for that. You son was very lucky too and he will recover. I am certain of it.
I just want to come and take this burden from you at least for a little bit. I wish there was a way I could.
Hugs and hugs and hugs to you and your family, Matty,
All my love,
Cindy

Papillon Bleu said...

Hi Matty, it has been a while since you've posted this. How are things now?

Lots of love to you.
xxx
Patricia